CULTURAL HERITAGE CONSERVATION: COMMITTED TO PRESERVING IDENTITY
Increasingly, the values associated with cultural heritage constitute a reference for our society. For that reason, at Mediterraneum, we work to offer plans that enhance the conceptualisation, presentation, preservation, dissemination and management of heritage.
And from this belief, we work to imbue each project with value based on:
- Interdisciplinary teams
- Methodologies based on analysis
- Development of proposals under stringent sustainable management
Some of the projects we have worked on:
- Cavalleria Lighthouse visitor centre.
- Hernández Sanz Centre of Art and History.
- Guidebook Talayotic Minorca. The prehistory of the island.
- "Get to know Talayotic Minorca" archaeological visits.
- Studies in Archaeology for Talayotic Minorca's World Heritage Nomination